Please visit https://www.conftool.com/dgf2019/ to submit a paper.
Papers on any topic related to finance, banking, or insurance including energy finance will be considered.
The deadline for paper submission is April 26, 2019 (midnight CET).
Acceptance/rejection notifications will be sent out by June 21, 2019.
Guidelines and general requirements:
- only completed and unpublished papers are eligible for submission.
- Papers must be in English.
- The review process is double-blind.
- Full papers must be in PDF format. They must not contain any reference to the names and affiliations of the author(s). The first page of the submission should only contain the title, the abstract, and the JEL classification codes. The abstract should not exceed 150 words.
- The text of the abstract has to be submitted separately within ConfTool (copy paste).
- Paper submission and conference participation are dealt with separately. Submitting a paper does not imply that you are registered as a participant. There is a separate registration for participation within ConfTool.
- With your submission you automatically agree to act as a reviewer for at least one manuscript submitted to the conference.
- Papers for the doctoral workshop on September 26, 2019 are not submitted via this site. Details will be announced here.