Please visit https://www.conftool.com/dgf2019/ to register for the conference.
until Jun 28, 2019
until Aug 14, 2019
until Sep 25, 2019
|DGF member||120 EUR||160 EUR||200 EUR|
|PhD student or student||90 EUR||130 EUR||170 EUR|
|Academic (non-DGF)||160 EUR||200 EUR||240 EUR|
|Practitioner and other||300 EUR||350 EUR|| |
The conference fee covers the get-together on September 26, 2019. Please indicate whether you will attend during registration. The conference fee does not cover the conference dinner on September 27, 2019. For dinner attendance an additional fee of 50 EUR is charged. You may bring an accompanying person to the dinner for whom the fee is also 50 EUR.
The walk-in fee for participants who are not registered for the conference is 500 EUR and does not include dinner attendance.
Terms and Conditions
- The registration for the conference is binding.
- The financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective, even in case of cancellation.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and have to be paid within 10 banking days following the registration.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the fees is received and will be cancelled if the fees are not received by the organizer within 15 banking days.
- Participants from European countries must choose the SEPA bank transfer for payments.
- As we cannot cover any transaction fees for international bank transfers, please make sure that the full amount due is transferred. When making a payment from outside the SEPA area or outside the EU, please use the bank transfer method "OUR" to ensure that any banking charges are paid by the originator of the payment.
- Payments will not be refunded in case of cancellation of the conference. In that case, the organizer will have no liability to the client whatsoever. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- Conference dinner participation will be handled on a first come-first served basis.
- Fees are payable without any deductions.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.